- SG Tit Tar may suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- SG Tit Tar reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice.
- In the event that SG Tit Tar, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, SG Tit Tar reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
By placing an order to secure a confirmed treatment appointment (Order) through the Website, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
The Contract Between You and The Partner
After placing an Order (including online payment), you will receive an email from SG Tit Tar acknowledging and confirming that SG Tit Tar has received your order. Once you have received such email, the contract between SG Tit Tar and you (Contract) shall be officially formed.
- Each Contract relates only to the service booked on the date(s) and time as indicated in the order confirmation email. We shall not be obliged to supply any services which may have not been reflected in the order confirmation email.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your contract with SG Tit Tar relates only to your use of the Website and the Services available therein.
- If there is a need to make adjustment to your confirmed scheduled order timing, you are required to make such adjustment on-line not later than THREE (3) days prior to your confirmed order dates and time.
- Re-confirmation of your revised order request shall be sent to you via a revised order confirmation email.
- All rescheduling of order dates and time shall be subjected to availabilities upon your re-submission of adjustment request.
- Rescheduling of order shall not be entertained if request is submitted in less than THREE (3) working days prior to your confirmed order dates and time.
Credit Card Payment
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered by the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby INDEMNIFY the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
Non-acceptance of orders by us
We can refuse to accept or fulfill any order in our absolute discretion, including, without limitation, if:
There is a payment error when the order is placed.
Your payment is refused;
- i)We do not have sufficient available treatment slots to meet your order request
- ii)If we refuse to accept an order, we will not be obliged to offer any compensation for loss or disappointment suffered by you.
iii) You may be liable to pay us extra administration fees if You attempt to cancel the order after the order confirmation has been emailed to you. Administration charges shall be:-
- SGD50 if cancellation is made at least 3 days before the confirmed order date
- SGD100 if cancellation is made less than 3 days before the confirmed order date.
Disclaimer of Liability
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and DISCLAIMS all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In PARTICULAR, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
User of the Website
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Singapore). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
No Commercial Use
This Website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this site. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site.
Visitors will need to register with the Website in order to use some of the services or features made available on this Website. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately either using the Website’s automated service, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may change registration requirements from time to time.
- Entire Agreement
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- Comments or Questions
If you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the website or any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices contact us.